3.15.2011

I love that Tiki look!

Hey! Welcome!

I've just completed my first treasury challenge attempt for the VESTies team!
(Other wise known as the Vintage Etsy Society Street Team.)

The challenge was brought up by St. Patrick's Day.... which leads to 'green' which leads to reuse... which is what vintage is all about! And since I am suffering from a BAD case of cabin fever, I had to go all-out tropical!


CLICK, SHARE, COMMENT! ...THANKS!

All of the fabulous eras of the 40s and 50s just amaze me and never get old to me. Tiki is just one of my favorite styles from the era.

Here are just a few of the "Tiki" items from my own Etsy shops.

From 51 Vintage Circle

From 51 Vintage Circle

From 51 Vintage Circle

From Upcycled Creations by Eleanor

From 51 Vintage Circle


*SIGH* I love Etsy.

No comments:

Post a Comment