3.09.2011

Brooch Fetish

Brooches are my latest obsession. I always thought of them as 'old lady' but then when I met one of my best friends, a fellow thrift-aholic, I noticed she always sported a new and unusual brooch to hold her scarf on. Then I started noticing them more and more at estate sales, mainly looking for her as a gift. I can't see myself wearing them much but I love collecting them!


Click, share, and enjoy! And tell me.... and this is tricky.... which of these is YOUR favorite?


2 comments:

  1. Hahahaa!! Perhaps these are all old-lady-ish, but they have a personality which is hard to resist... I can see why you love to collect them! Personally, I like to give old designs a twist that updates them to the present and renews them.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh I hear ya. I love upcycling!

    Thanks for the comment new friend :)

    ReplyDelete